Termobutil is a permanently elastic sealant in the form of self-adhesive tapes resistant to UV radiation, ageing and weather conditions. Used as a sealant and spacing material.
- simple handling and use
- attaches to all clean and dry surfaces of various materials
- free of solvents and other corrosive materials
- during potential repairs of sealed parts, it can be removed very easily
- it can be painted over with ordinary lacquers based on synthetic resin or oils
- UV resistant
- Termobutil is used in construction for sealing walls, roofs, structural elements, valves, air-conditioning ducts, simple glazing applications etc.
- In the container-sealing industry, as well as the industry of appliances, especially air-conditioning devices, shipbuilding, automotive industry, railway carriage and camping trailer industry, it is used for sealing metal, wooden and plastic parts.
In a dry place at