Termofix power is a strong, multi-purpose adhesive. It is characterised by high initial bonding strength as well as excellent adhesion to various surfaces. It replaces mechanical fixing and is ideal for bonding heavier objects.
- excellent adhesion to various surfaces - concrete, brick, wood, aluminium, iron, stainless steel, copper,
- ceramics and various types of plastic...
- it can be applied on wet surfaces
- good extrusion even in low temperatures
- excellent mechanical properties and high strength
- it does not slump in vertical joints
- safe for the environment; free of solvents, isocyanates and silicones
- chemically neutral and without unpleasant odours
- it can be painted with most paints
- good resistance to weather conditions and ageing
- UV resistant
Replaces mechanical fixing.
Replaces wood adhesives and other adhesives.
For bonding in areas with vibrations.
For various types of bonding in households (kitchens, bathrooms etc.).
For bonding and fixing stairs, shelves, slats, corner profiles, ceramic tiles, mirrors, signs...
15 months in a dry place at a temperature between 10°C and 30°C, in originally sealed packaging.