Termofix adhesive is developed on the basis of acrylate dispersion. It is used for attaching or fixing various materials without screws or other mechanical fasteners.
- attaches wood, concrete, ceramics, stone, styrofoam, plasterboards, PVC
- fast adhesion
- free of solvents
- doesn't slump
- usable on wet materials
- easily cleaned with water
- easily applied
- it becomes water resistant after hardening
- environmentally friendly
- Fixing different porous building materials which are not load-bearing and which are not exposed to heavy loads.
- Attaching window sills, ceramic tiles, wooden door frames, wooden laths on the walls, decorative ornaments.
24 months in a dry place at a temperature between 10°C and 30°C, in originally sealed packaging.